Here’s a secret: Twitter is great. It puts you in constant contact with people who deserve (and sometimes earn) attention for being insightful, funny, and even sincere when the occasion calls for it.
I’m sick of “Best Of” Twitter lists featuring celebrities who aren’t even that funny, so here are 15 gays of varying fame degrees who are routinely hilarious, rarely unlovable, and always out.
1. Bradley Stern takes a break from blogging pop music to help you survive this horrible holiday.
April 1. Trust no one. (Trust no one on the other 364 days, either.)
— Bradley Stern (@MuuMuse) April 1, 2013
2. Solomon Georgio understands the bottom-line truth of marriage equality.
I deserve the right to give my husband mediocre blow jobs only on his birthday like everybody else! #MarriageEquality
— Solomon Georgio (@solomongeorgio) March 26, 2013
3. Nick Stadler: arguably the most reliable Twitter tweeter.
America. Where assault weapons will protect your family, but two dudes getting married will destroy your family.
— Nick Stadler (@Nickadoo) March 27, 2013
4. Justin Martindale hits Seacrest right where it hurts (nowhere, since he is without feelings).
Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough have broken up due to Erectoncilable differences.
— Justin Martindale (@justmartindale) March 16, 2013
5. Sean Brewster brings us all back to our roots.
hey lets never forget how great straight people are too.
— Sean Brewster (@TheSeanBrewster) March 27, 2013