- Birthday shoutouts go to Idris Elba (above), who is 40, Swoosie Kurtz is 68, Jane Curtin is 65, Macy Gray is 45, Rosie Perez is 48, and the late, great Sylvester would have been 65.
- The presenters for this year’s Schmemmies have been announced, and they include Lisa Kudrow, Dan Bucatinsky, Martha Plimpton and Ryan Murphy.
- Darren Criss will present Craig Zadan and Neil Meron with the Visionary Award at this year’s Outfest.
- Below you can see the theatrical trailer for Cloud Atlas, from Lana and Andy Wachowski.
- The CW is developing a script for a new Wonder Woman series called Amazon, which would look at her origins, in much the way that Smallville explored Superman. Well, it already sounds a hell of a lot better than this.
- Thirteen observations about the Season Premiere of Glee.
- Syfy has acquired the rights to the UK series Sinbad, and will air it beginning in April. Have any of our UK readers seen it? What do you think? And does anyone remember the short-lived Sinbad series from back in the 90′s?
- No Mor Chikin: When A Little Boy And His Two Moms Got Free Chick-Fil-A For A Year
- Ed referenced it in the Meme, and below you can see a news report about those Alabama kids and their “Man, that’s gay” banner.
- Below you can see a preview of tonight’s Joy Behar show on Current TV, as she talks to Melissa Etheridge about why her divorce may have been good for same-sex marriage.
- Continuing the Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits of The 80′s! Today it’s #58 … “THE BEST MAN IN THE WORLD” by Ann Wilson. After the enormous success of Heart‘s 1985 comeback album, Ann struck off on her own with this single from the soundtrack of The Golden Child. It had a much harder edge than Heart’s mid-80′s hits, which is the only reason I can think of why it flopped, peaking at #61 in January 1987. Tomorrow’s Clue – “I’ve Got More Than You Can Handle, All That You Can Want”
- Congrats to
loveless829, who was the first to correctly guess that Yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Crocodile Dundee.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…