Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Is the coach sure this is going to become an Olympic Event?””
for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Patrick Dempsey (above) is 47, Nate Silver is 35, Orlando Bloom is 36, Mary J. Blige is 42, Julia Louis-Dreyfus is 52, Kieron Richardson is 27, Howard Stern is 59, Kirstie Alley is 62, and Naya Rivera is 26.
- Chuck Hagel and Rev. Louie Giglio: When Homophobia Comes Back to Haunt
- The CW is considering a spinoff of Vampire Diaries starring cast member Joseph Morgan. The Originals would focus on Klaus, who returns to his home in the French Quarter, which he helped build centuries ago.
- The Hugh Hefner of gay publishing gets an exhibition.
- Below you can see the latest teaser Game Of Thrones.
- Andy Murray has buffed up in anticipation of The Australian Open. Look for my annual tennis pic post when we get closer to the first Major of the year.
- Analyzing the History of Ryan Gosling’s Ever-Moving Hair Part
- The new season of Kathy premiered last night on Bravo, and while it was all over the place, one of the highlights was guest stars Jane Lynch and Lisa Kudrow dissing Justin Timberlake.
- Continuing the 50 Greatest 80′s TV Theme Songs/Openings!, Here’s #18, Tales From The Darkside & Darkroom
- Airing in syndication from September 30, 1984 – July 24, 1988, Tales From The Darkside was the most successful horror anthology of the 80′s, and brought the spirit of Creepshow to TV. With the weekly guest stars a who’s who of faded TV celebrities, it was pretty much The Love Boat of horror, but that opening theme (with narration written by George Romero himself) is still instantly recognizable and creepy.
- Speaking of horror anthologies, Darkroom aired on ABC from November 27, 1981 – January 15, 1982, and this 30 second intro scared the crap out of me.
- Congrats to
The Wizard in Oz, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Paranorman
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)