Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“A man labeled gay despite being seen with Nicole Kidman; gee THAT hasn’t happpened before.”
Thanks to David for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Jeremy Renner (above) is 41, Rowan Atkinson is 57, Dame Shirley Bassey is 75, Michelle Forbes is 47, David Yost is 42, Danny Pintauro is 36, Norman Reedus is 43, Nicolas Cage is 48, Bonnie Franklin is 68, Dustin Diamond is 35, and David Bowie is 65.. Time to name your top five David songs! Here are mine: 5. “Let’s Dance,” 4. “Golden Years,” 3. “Under Pressure,” 2. “Cat People (Putting Out Fire),” 1. “China Girl”
- Harry Connick Jr. is joining Law & Order SVU as a love interest for Mariska Hargitay, who, contrary to speculation, will be remaining on the show.
- Adam Lambert talks to Press Party about his upcoming album Trespassing, and being an out artist in the music business. “I consider myself a post-gay man working in a pre-gay industry.”
- We’ve mentioned that Neil Patrick Harris did a charity appearance on The Price Is Right, and below you can see him try to help a contestant win $10,000.
- Queers4Gears has an interview with out professional motorcycle racer Luke Lucky Huff.
- 10 Songs With Queer Secrets. Actually, some of these aren’t so secret.
Matt Bomer and Joe Manganiello at the Hollywood premiere of Haywire
- Open letter to parents: Your kid might be gay..
- Below you can see Darren Criss talk to E! News about the whirlwind of heading from Glee to Broadway. Unfortunately he’s going to miss the Ricky Martin episode.
- This weekend also marks the 64th Birthday of Kenny Loggins. What are your Kenny faves? Here are mine: 5. “I’m Alright” 4. “Heart to Heart,” 3. “Vox Humana,” 2. “Don’t Fight It,” 1. “Whenever I Call You Friend.” Below you can see the freaky video for “Vox Humana,” which also features one of my favorite 80′s singers, Marilyn Martin.
- Below you can see the cast of a famous TV show. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for the holiday. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)