Following this assortment of carefully-selected news items, interested readers can find a refreshing pic of a hot man in underwear after the jump. Yes, we’re serious.
- A blogger named Prince Gomolvilas tries explaining to an acquaintance that civil unions and marriage are not equal.
- Here is footage of the cast of Noah’s Arc is still speaking out against Proposition 8. (You have to watch some other folks talk first — or use that little forward button hint hint.
- The Los Angeles Times reports that Andy Roddick auctioned off a nude tennis lesson to raise money for Elton John’s AIDS charities and that the lesson was won by a woman for $15,000. Anyone else suspect this was rigged so that a woman would win? Or a joke?
- Brit popstar Dave Clark talks about his long and abiding friendship with Freddie Mercury.
- This review of Lil’ Bush — Season 2: Uncensored talks about George Bush and John McCain having "gay sex" together. They’re two men — what other kind of sex would they be having?
- Sir Ian McKellen has weighed in on Proposition 8. Hmm, I wonder what his take might be?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…