Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Not satisfied with the restraining order, Russell Tovey was forced to wear this costume to keep Ed Kennedy away!”
Thanks to Campion for this week’s winning caption.
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Peter Facinelli (above) is 38, Christina Applegate is 40, John Amaechi is 41, Kristin Bauer is 38, Tammy Lynn Michaels is 37, and Amy Grant is 51. Time to name your top five Amy songs! Here are mine: 5. “Lucky One,” 4. “Baby Baby”, 3. “Find A Way,” 2. “The Next Time I Fall,” 1. “Lead Me On.”
- Sometimes a headline speaks volumes. Twilight Movies Are Inducing Illness.
- Yesterday marked the 20th anniversary of Freddie Mercury‘s death. Here are some of his greatest musical performances.
- Below you can see the new Beyonce video for “Dance For You.”
- Below you can see NewNowNext’s Will Pulos chat with David Robert and Philip Tetro from 1 girl, 5 gays about being on the show, the hook-ups that have happened, and Twitter questions from fans. .
- Sunday is the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead, and if the spoilers I shouldn’t have read are true, this TV Line description is apt.
- Wal-Mart riot over $2 waffle iron. I blame the crack queen in blue.
- Finally, a very Happy 72nd Birthday to the faboo Tina Turner! Time to name your top five Tina songs! Here are mine: 5. “I’ll Be Thunder” (from the vastly underrated album Break Every Rule), 4. “Better Be Good To Me,” 3. “Acid Queen,” 2. “Steel Claw,” 1. “One Of The Living.”
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for the week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)