Will Swenson and Nick Adams attend the Priscilla Queen of the Desert One Year on Broadway celebration
- Birthday shoutouts go to Matthew Broderick, who turns OMG! …50, Rosie O’Donnell is also 50, Jaye Davidson is 44, and Happy 63rd Birthday to one of the most underrated rock stars of the 80′s, Eddie Money! Here’s my top five: 5. “I Wanna Go Back” 4. “Baby, Hold On,” 3. “Two Tickets To Paradise,” 2. “Take Me Home Tonight,” 1. “Think I’m In Love.”
- RIP I Hate My Teenage Daughter. Maybe now Eric Sheffer Stevens can get a role worthy of his talent.
- WE TV has given the greenlight to the Cyndi Lauper docu-series Cyndi, which will chronicle her personal and professional life. Great, now I have to scream at Time Warner to give me WE.
- Rumors are floating around that Glee is going to take on The Who‘s rock opera Tommy. Santana writhing in baked beans? Kurt as The Pinball Wizard? Mercedes as The Acid Queen? Who would you cast in what roles?
- Jenna-Louise Coleman has been cast as Doctor Who‘s new companion, and will debut during the Christmas episode. We’ll miss you,
- Madonna vows to defy a new law against promoting homosexuality when she performs in Russian President-elect Vladimir Putin’s hometown of St. Petersburg in August.
- Below you can see the finished trailer for The Three Stooges. Ninety minutes of eye-gouging. And that’s just the audience! Burn!
- Below you can see Ricky Martin with partner Carlos and their kids in the latest edition of the Spanish version of Vanity Fair.. Meanwhile, I forgot to water my Chia Pet and it died.
- Below you can see Fran give advice on how to meet a geeky gay guy. Well, it’s sort of advice.
- Al Pacino will host a premiere screening tonight at San Francisco’s Castro Theater alongside Tony Kushner for his documentary Wilde Salome.
- Below you can see characters from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…