Plus Lance Bass advises Chely Wright, Ticked Off Trannies gets a supporter, and why can’t I find someone to “carry my luggage?”
Following this assortment of carefully-selected news items, interested readers can find a refreshing pic of a hot man in underwear. Yes, we’re serious.
- Okay, this is eerie. We’ve been joking about how the upcoming Smurfs movie has become a magnet for gay stars and gay faves, what with Neil Patrick Harris, Alan Cumming, Sofia Vergara, and Hank Azaria lending their talents, and now comes word that Tim Gunn has joined the cast, playing a cosmetic company honcho. I still have no desire to see it, but it’s a nice addition.
- Ticked Off Trannies With Knives has had a rough go of it from GLAAD since it was scheduled to play at the Tribeca Film Festival, but it has at least one powerful supporter.
- The “rentboy” who traveled with George Rekers has decided to speak up, and his account of what happened is a doozy. BTW, I want to officially add “lift my luggage” to the sexual euphemism canon.
- Below you can see Emmerdale‘s Danny Miller lounging around. It’s actually part of a spread for Cosmopolitan to raise awareness for male cancer. I’m glad it’s for a good cause, otherwise it would be wrong to ogle.
- Country singer Chely Wright‘s coming-out turned out not to be the press blitz it was supposed to be (no View or Larry King), but she did sit down with Joy Behar yesterday, along with surprise call-in guest Lance Bass.
- Mexican singer Paquita La Del Barrio is upset that people are still upset that she said she’d rather see a kid die than be adopted by a gay couple. Don’t worry, Paquita, I’m sure it’ll blow over soon. These things always do. Just ask Anita Bryant.
Will Young (without that horrid scarf thankfully), attends the Audi sponsored Cinderella Ballet at the Royal Opera House
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…