A tragically-clothed William Levy at the Dancing With The Stars rehearsal.
- Happy Birthday to Bryan Cranston, who is 56, Donna Murphy is 54, the faboo Wanda Sykes is 48, Peter Sarsgaard is 41, and Taylor Dayne is 50. Time to name your top five Taylor songs! Here are my picks: 5. “I’ll Always Love You’,” 4. “Don’t Rush Me,” 3. “Upon The Journey’s End,” 2. “Carry Your Heart,” 1. “Original Sin”.
- Congrats to Days Of Our Lives stars Casey Deidrick (Chad) and Chandler Massey (Will), who have received Daytime Emmy Pre-noms.
- Sears pulls “I Heart Butt Plugs” T-shirt from online store. Um … Ed? Care to explain?
- For your perusal … Mitt Romney paper dolls.
- Yesterday I mentioned that the faboo Fran Drescher was officiating a same-sex wedding in NYC, and you can see the result below. Very sweet. Congrats!
- I haven’t seen anything this inspiring since Gunther‘s “Ding Dong Song.”
- George has a message to those Tennessee lawmakers – Don’t Say Gay … say Takei!
- Finally, a very special Birthday Shoutout to our own Brian Juergens! Like that Nordic vampire, you are … ageless.
- Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…