Adam Lambert performs in New Jersey.
- Birthday shoutouts go to Senator Al Franken, who is 61, Gotye is 32, and Mr. T is 60, and his wish is that you treat your mother right.
- The big news today is the sentencing of Dharun Ravi, who was given 30 days in jail and 300 hours of community service for spying on Tyler Clementi. He had faced up to 10 years.
- Below you can see the some of the jurors explain their verdict.
- A lot of gay activists had asked for leniency … but not to this extent.
- Smash will be casting for three new roles next season, including “Joe, a Brooklyn-born gent who is in his early to mid-20s and is ‘gay, very cute, incredibly open and optimistic.’” Suggestions?
- Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off. Doesn’t he know we’d just ride a rainbow out of there?
- Bioshock Infinite has been delayed until 2013. Someone needs a visit from a Big Daddy.
- Horrific. Image Shows Gay Activist Being Pummeled.
- Happy Endings cast to be honored at Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. I’m still nervous about the show’s move this fall to Tuesday night against New Girl. Maybe the show needs to cast a pixie woman-child who can’t tell if it’s raining. (oh calm down, I love Zooey).
- Did she or didn’t she? I’m not touching it.
- Below you can see a behind-the-scenes look at Season Three of The Walking Dead, which has just begun filming.
- Below you can see the new all-tears promo for True Blood, which returns in three weeks! Don’t cry for me, Dead Cat Tina!
- Below you can see the first teaser trailer for Skyfall, with Daniel Craig returning as James Bond.
- Congrats to JohnEd , who was the first to correctly guess that the film from Friday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…