Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“I am always prepared if a cute guy wants to give me his number.”
for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Ben Cohen (above) is 34, Andrew Lincoln is 39, Tommy Lee Jones is 66, Tom Hardy is 35, Dave Annable
is 33, Jennifer Tilly is 54, Richard Marx is 49, Molly Shannon is 48, and Amy Winehouse would have been 29.
- Jesse L. Martin is joining the cast of Smash, as a theater company artistic director who may become involved with Debra Messing‘s character.
- In ratings news, Glee‘s move to Thursday was down 13% from last season’s opener, but was up 14% from last season’s finale. Plus it improved on the ratings of The X Factor, which hasn’t received the boost it expected from Britney.
- Speaking of, TV Line has scoop on when you can see Harry Shum Jr. again.
- The Advocate talks to Michael Urie about his return to television.
- Adele Confirmed to Compose and Sing the Theme Song for Skyfall
- 28 current gay-supportive NFL players. I knew about some of them, but Antonio Cromartie is new to me.
- Fasten your seatbelts, slut puppies: It’s The Golden Girls‘ 27th anniversary.
- Here’s one more of Adam Lambert at Fashion Week.
- Below you can see the NSFW Episode 13 of Where The Bears Are.
- Continuing The Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits Of The 80’s! Today it’s #52 … “WHEN WE KISS” by Bardeux. If 80’s Skinemax had a soundtrack, it would be this irresistible slice of synthpop. “Acacia” and “Jaz” talk/sing their way through the hilarious softcore soundscape. “When We Kiss” peaked at #36 in June 1988. Monday’s Clue – “See These Eyes So Green, I Can Stare For A Thousand Years”
- Congrats to
chronomaxx (A DOUBLE WINNER TODAY!), who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Galaxy Quest
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)