Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth, and Charlize Theron at the London premiere of Snow White And The Huntsman.
- Birthday shoutouts go to Lainie Kazan who is 72, David Krumholtz is 34, Andy Murray is 25, and Andy Towle is … ageless.
- Adult Swim has given the greenlight to seven new series, including an animated version of Harold & Kumar. No word on whether NPH will show up.
- CRAP! ABC has decided to move Happy Endings from its post Modern Family slot to Tuesday’s at 9:00 PM ET, where it will compete with New Girl. Brilliant.
- In other ABC scheduling news, Revenge will move to the Sunday 9 PM ET Desperate Housewives timeslot.
- In ratings news, Howard Stern‘s debut didn’t help America’s Got Talent, while Smash went out on a steady note.
- Big congrats to hip-hop artist Y- Love, who has come out of the closet.
- Dancing With The Stars is set to air an “All-Star” version. I’m still trying to comprehend that.
- Glee is planning a second tribute to Britney Spears next season. Meanwhile, I’m still waiting for the first Animotion tribute.
- 10 Great LGBT Superheroes (And Superhero Couples). (h/t Addison Dewitt)
- UK Named ‘Best Place In Europe’ To Be Gay. I’d love to hear from our European readers if they agree on the rankings.
- The new seasons of Syfy’s Warehouse 13 and Alphas will begin on Monday, July 23th starting at 9 PM ET.
- Below you can see the latest Spoiler Alert, with bits on Scandal and Smash.
- How Fox News would probably reinterpret the most innocent and wholesome of games (as utter filth). FYI, I kicked Pikmin ass. (h/t VeryCutePanda).
- Below you can see the latest spot for Prometheus, and it finally gives us a glimpse of its Alien heritage.
- Congrats to rcdvg
, who was the first to correctly guess that the film from yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Mulan
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…