Neil Patrick Harris attends A Snow White Christmas in Pasadena
- Birthday shoutouts go to Steve Buscemi, who is 55, Jamie Foxx is 45, and NeNe Leakes is 45.
- Nikki Finke is no fan of the Golden Globes. “It’s a completely meaningless awards show from a scandal-riddled organization aired by a production company desperate for money on a network praying for ratings. And even though the entire entertainment industry ridicules the awards, it props them up because they’re a useful marketing tool for the studios and networks.” Okay, but who didn’t already know that? Yes, it’s a sham, but I’ll still watch … because it’s a lot of fun.
- In ratings news, Modern Family tied its season low, while Arrow dipped a bit in its midseason finale.
- If Gays Are Boycotting Straights’ Weddings, It Must Be the Mayan Apocalypse
- When Your Favorite Childhood Films Are
A Little More Homophobic Than You Remembered. Most of the comments don’t agree with how the author/parent handled the situation.
- Anderson appeared on The View today and talked about his temporary blindness, coming out, and being on the 50 Shades Of Grey List.
- Dan Savage on “NALT” Christians.
- Speaking of, the Queen James Bible is out. “Eight verses from six books, including Genesis and Leviticus, have been ‘reinterpreted’ by the authors who claim homosexuality wasn’t mentioned until the 1946 Revised Standard Version.”
- In case you need an extra incentive to watch the Golden Globes.
- Below you can see the motion poster for The Wolverine. Why does he need a katana?
- Continuing the 50 Greatest 80′s TV Theme Songs/Openings!, Here’s #39, Hunter.
- Airing on NBC from September 18, 1984 – April 26, 1991, Hunter was the quintessential 80′s action cop show. It starred giant brick of man meat Fred Dryer, but I watched for the vivacious Stepfanie Kramer, who was tough, gorgeous and whose character’s name (DeeDee McCall) must be someone’s drag name somewhere. The theme was another classic from Mike Post, and screamed “80′s L.A.!”
- Congrats to
JeanScissor, who was the first to guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Scrooged
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…