- Birthday shoutouts go to tennis stud Tommy Robredo (above), who is 30, Tim McGraw is 45, and Rita Coolidge is 67. What are your fave Rita songs? I like “We’re All Alone,” “Higher and Higher,” and my favorite is a song I will always love in the face of universal derision, “All Time High.”
- Andrew Sullivan has a great antidote vid to that asshat who was shooting up a pro-equality sign yesterday.
- Nit-Twit Richard Grenell has resigned from the Romney campaign, saying, “my ability to speak clearly and forcefully on the issues has been greatly diminished by the hyper-partisan discussion of personal issues that sometimes comes from a presidential campaign.”
- In a surprise move, HBO has decided not to go forward with the star-studded series adaptation of The Corrections.
- North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should ‘Punch’ Their Gay-Acting Children.
- Below you can see Kristin Chenoweth and Jim Parsons announce this year’s Tony Award Nominations. Sadly, no Ricky Martin, but yay! for the faboo Judith Light!
- Joe Manganiello talks about his first time … wearing a thong.
- Happy 66th Birthday to the eternally faboo Joanna Lumley!
- Below you can see Jon Stewart take on both President Obama and Tony Perkins in the latest “Gaywatch.” Okay, I laughed at “original fruits” and the “Perkins cam.”
- Below you can see a new promo for True Blood, with Eric going off on Pam abut Russell Edgington.
Now’s your chance to slip into the tight-fitting “Gareth,”… If you’ve ever wanted to slide into your very own “Gareth,”. Oh dammit, here’s the new Christian Louboutin named after Gareth Thomas.
- Congrats to Doctor1984, who was the first to correctly guess that the film from yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Death Becomes Her.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…