Late programming note: Captain Jack himself, John Barrowman is guest-hosting G4’s Attack of the Show tonight at 7pm eastern. A little birdie told us he might just be discussing AfterElton!
- Birthday shoutouts go to Dave Salmoni (above), who is 37, Wes Bentley is 34, and Whitney Cummings is 30. And a happy belated birthday to AE reader
- Hank Williams, Jr. continued his anti-Obama tirade over the weekend, but also used a new target: “We’ve got a Muslim for a President who hates cowboys, hates cowgirls, hates fishing, hates farming, loves gays, and we hate him!” Nothing like tarnishing your family legacy.
- The Twitterverse wants to know: Is Nicki Minaj supporting Mitt Romney?
- Wilson Cruz has joined the GLAAD staff as the Strategic Giving Officer.
- Robert Ulrich talks about judging The Glee Project, and what role winner Blake Jenner originally auditioned for on the mother ship.
- Why do men have nipples?
- Irish Schwing! The Dublin City Council has voted 38-4 in favor of marriage-equality.
- Beverly Hills Cop is officially coming to CBS. The show will focus on Axel Foley‘s son, with special appearances by Eddie Murphy, who will guide his son through the L.A. jungle. Tip One: How not to be a “Good Samaritan.”
- Expedia is the latest company to throw their support for marriage-equality in Washington.
- You’d better vote for Romney or you’ll be … forced into gay marriage … or something. BTW, the acting skills in this deserve a special Razzie category. And is it just me, or does the husband sound like he’s … hiding something?
- Below you can see Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton in the trailer for Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, which comes out in January. I’m still praying they make the big screen version of that classic fairy tale Hansel & Hansel, by Hans Christian Luckerhooven.
- Continuing the Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits of The 80’s! Today it’s #60 … “WHAT ABOUT LOVE” by Til Tuesday. The faboo Aimee Mann and company hit it big in 1985 with “Voices Carry,” but the first two singles from their terrific second album deserved more recognition. “Coming Up Close” missed the top forty, but “What About Love” managed to make it to #26 in November 1986. Tomorrow’s Clue – “No Time To Plan An Exotic Trip To An Island In The Sun”
- Congrats to
The 5th Golden Girl, who was the first to correctly guess that Yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was The Witches.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…