And Fingergate begins!
- Happy Birthday to Julie Walters, who turns 62, Ellen Greene is 61, Kyle MacLachlan is 53, Jery Ryan is 44, Thomas Jane is 43, Clinton Kelly is 43, Lea Salonga is 41, Drew Barrymore is 37, and Miko Hughes is 26.
- Less than two weeks after committing to the the new untitled Greg Berlanti CBS pilot, Ryan Phillippe has pulled out, citing concerns that he wasn’t ready for the rigors of a weekly series. There’s no truth to the rumor that Kate Mulgrew will replace him.
- I don’t know how I feel about this news. Johnny Depp is set to star in the big-screen remake of one of the greatest TV shows ever, The Night Stalker. Johnny has been hit-or-miss for me lately, so I’m not sure about him stepping into the shoes of Darren McGavin. BTW, anyone remember the short-lived TV remake from a few years ago?
- In ratings news, Cougar Town is in big trouble, dropping more from it’s weak return last week, but Glee was up a bit for it’s dramatic winter finale.
- Speaking of, TV Line talks to Max Adler about last night’s show, and the future of Karofsky.
- Below you can see the new trailer for American Reunion. Why are high school reunions always so sad?
- The CW has renewed America’s Next Top Model for a19th season, but this time the casting will take place on college campuses.
- Please join me tomorrow at 1:00 PM ET when I liveblog Days Of Our Lives. The rumor is that Will gets his snog on … with a guy! But will they actually show it, or will we have another mistletoe debacle on our hands? (Kudos to whoever gets that reference).
- Speaking of soaps, below you can see the chaotic promo for the arrival of One Life To Live characters on General Hospital. Todd is always pissed about something.
- Below you can see the PSA for The Trevor Project that ran during last night’s Glee.
- I’ve had the hots for Justin Theroux ever since he flopped his junk around on Six Feet Under, but he really ups the adorable level by breakdancing for Ellen.
- Below you can see characters from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…