Plus new Cam and Mitchell pics, a high-profile gay divorce, the Fall’s most anticipated GLBT books, and Glenn Beck finally has the right idea!
- GLAAD President Jarrett Barrios has penned an op-ed about divorcing his husband. They were together for sixteen years, and married for five. And if the right tries to make an issue out of it, I have two words for them. No, not those two words, these two words: Newt Gingrich.
- Below you can see a PSA featuring Kurt and Puck from Glee. Kurt finds a novel way to avoid the dreaded swirlie. But Puck will probably make it up later with a purple nurple.
- If you live near Hollywood, it’s not too late to race to the Egyptian Theater and catch a double-bill of the digitally restored versions of Valley of the Dolls and Beyond the Valley of the Dolls. They will screen tonight at 7:30 PM PST. I’ll pay tribute to the original in my own way tonight – by lurching through the alley behind my house screaming “Mel? God? Neely?… NEEEEEEELYYY O’HARAAAAAAAA! “
Marc Jacobs and Lady Gaga from the “New York Issue” of V Magazine
- Lamba Literary has a preview of the most anticipated GLBT books of the fall, including Mary Ann in Autumn from Armistead Maupin and Me from Ricky Martin.
- Below you can see a sneak peek at part 2 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion special, which can be seen Monday at 10:00 PM EST on Bravo. In this clip Andy Cohen discusses the “F” word and Danielle‘s hypocrisy.
Speaking of Andy, he sent out this twit pic holding the Emmy for Bravo’s Top Chef
- As you know, The Weekly World News is the only news source I trust, so I have to take them at their word that Ashton Kutcher has left his cougar for a panther. In related news, I may have tragically misjudged Glenn Beck now that I’ve learned that he said “America today begins to turn to Bat Boy”
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…