Here’s last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Tell me honestly, does this outfit draw attention to my breasts?”
Thanks to Huggy for this week’s winning caption.
Lady Gaga at the Bambi Award Show in Germany
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Max Mutchnick is 46, Carson Kressley is 42, Leonardo DiCaprio is 37, Megan Mullally is 53, Anne Hathaway is 29, Whoopi Goldberg is 56, Gerard Butler is 42, and Ryan Gosling is 31. Below you can see the most adorable thing Ryan has ever done.
- At the top you can see Lady Gaga accept a Bambi Award in Germany, and AE reader Gravity81 sent us news about a controversy brewing. The judges of the Awards have decided to honor someone named Bushido for his efforts to promote integration of young Muslims and immigrants. All well and good … except that a quick glance at some of Bullsh*to’s lyrics include, “You Faggots will get gassed”. And apparently that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There were protests about the award, and gay groups in Germany were hoping Gaga would turn down her award in protest. I can’t get much more info because my German is limited to sex words from Cazzo films, but if some of our European readers want to fill us in, that would be great.
- Bad news for fans of Ed Kennedy’s future ex-husband. Russell Tovey has announced that he won’t be returning to Being Human.
- This press release about the recall of 100,00 DVD copies of the flop Atlas Shrugged has to be satire. Doesn’t it?
- Wait a minute. He gets to keep his job as school guidance counselor?
- Below you can see Diego Luna and Katy Perry in “The One That Got Away.”
- Paul Bettany is in talks to star in the Showtime series Masters Of Sex, about the 60′s husband and wife sex pioneers Masters & Johnson. Just another excuse to show naked bodies on cable … thank God.
- Below you can see Mike Ruiz audition for Drag Race. He certainly is a vision of … something.
- Finally, today is Veteran’s Day in the U.S., and the first since the repeal of DADT. Congratulations to the gay servicemembers who are now allowed to serve openly, but let’s not forgot those who helped pave the way.
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for the week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)
|Editor’s Note: Do you enjoy the Meme but sometimes forget to check for new editions? AfterElton has started a weekly newsletter with links to the week’s biggest gay pop culture stories. Check it out! (You can unsubscribe at any time.)|