Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“If you want to catch a Matthew Mitcham (proper name: homo aquaticus) in the wild to keep as a pet at home, you have to use the right bait.”
for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Mark Salling (above) is 30, Madeleine Stowe
is 54, Wesley Eure is 61, Sean Penn is 52, Edward Norton is 43, Donnie Wahlberg
is 43, Peter Gallagher is 57, John Stamos is 49, and Mika is 29.
- JR Bourne is joining the cast of Revenge in a recurring role as “Raymond, a magnetic, self-assured, Hamptons resident who tries to hide his rough edges behind his fancy clothes and Mercedes.” But don’t worry, he isn’t leaving Teen Wolf.
- ABC Family has renewed Baby Daddy, Melissa & Joey, Switched At Birth and Bunheads, but canceled Jane By Design.
- Spongebob Squarepants Is A ‘Gay Cartoon Character And A Real Threat To Ukrainian Children’.
- Season Two of Showtime’s Homeland premieres September 30th, and below you can see the first preview.
- Pussy Riot members have been jailed for two years for hooliganism
- Real World star Joey Kovar has passed away at the age of 29.
- Below you can see the first teaser for Season Two of American Horror Story. Okay, what do you think is going on here? Is she … feeding something?
- Below you can see Ricky Martin look back at his General Hospital days with Jimmy Fallon.
- Geraldo is concerned about the “lesbian cabal” that may be ruling the Department Of Homeland Security. Don’t worry, Jerry, we don’t need to be concerned until they become a “lesbian cabal with hoodies.”
- The sweetest thing you’ll see all weekend.
- Continuing The Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits Of The 80′s! Today it’s #70 … “SHINE SHINE” by Barry Gibb. The early 80′s were a rough time for the Gibb brothers, with both Barry and Robin have middling success as solo acts (although Barry scored big with Barbra). We’ll hear Robin’s lost hit later, but Barry’s “Shine Shine” is first, as the calypso-flavored gem peaked at #37 in October of 1987. Monday’s Clue – “Do you like to make love with me or turn it around?.”
- Congrats to
Matt92 , who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was The Sound Of Music
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week.. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)