Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“This just gave new meaning to the term “nerdgasm”
for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Stark Sands (above) is 34, Janeane Garofalo is 48, Mira Sorvino is 45, Naomi Watts is 44, Hilary Duff
is 25, Zachary Levi is 32, Fran Drescher is 55, and Madeline Kahn would have been 70.
- Natalie Portman is in talks to play the title role in Jackie, “about Jackie Kennedy in the immediate aftermath of the assassination of her husband, President John F. Kennedy.”
- In ratings news, The Last Resort performed barely better than the show ABC premiered last year in the same timeslot … Charlie’s Angels. The premiere of Elementary did very well, but Glee was down 14%.
- Towleroad has Christina‘s new video for “Your Body.” The reaction has been decidedly mixed.
- So, there’s going to be a Wizards Of Waverly Place reunion special. Gee, it’ll be interesting to see how the cast has aged after all this time.
- Miley Cyrus is in talks to play Bonnie Parker in the Lifetime/History mini-series Bonnie & Clyde. Right now, Faye Dunaway is dusting off her Omegahedron.
- Catching up with one of my all-time favorite character actresses, Meg Foster.
- Below you can see Michael Douglas and Matt Damon as Liberace and Scott Thorson in Behind The Candelabra.
- Below you can see Episode 17 of Where The Bears Are.
- Finally, I’ll leave you with this.
- Continuing The Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits Of The 80′s! Today it’s #42 … “SWEPT AWAY” by Diana Ross. My favorite 80′s Diana song, it had hooks galore thanks to the sterling production of Daryl Hall, who also co-wrote and sang backup. Unfortunately, it barely scratched the top twenty, peaking at #19 in November 1984. Monday’s Clue – “I Want To Talk Theory With Curie.”
- Congrats to
bambino italiano, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Pretty In Pink
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)