Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Santa and the Ho Ho Hos prep for the 2013 I-Did-Rod.”
for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Joe Manganiello (above) is 36, Dame Maggie Smith is 78, Seth Meyers is 39, Diego Luna is 33, Paul Rudnick is 55, Jude Law is 40, Mekhi Phifer is 38, Eliza Dushku is 32, and Tracey Ullman is 53.
- Ad Out? In Search of a Professional Gay Male Tennis Player in 2013.
- 3 New Year’s Resolutions for the LGBT Community
- 100 Beyonce fans will win a chance to join her onstage at the Super Bowl Halftime Show.
2012 Outsports Year in Review: The Rise of the Straight Ally
- It appears that the live action/CGI big screen versions of Hong Kong Phooey and Marvin The Martian are not going forward. You can see test footage below, and in the case of Phooey, it’s probably a good thing. It looks excruciating. But Marvin could have been fun.
- Previewing Anderson and Kathy on New Year’s Eve. He’s already giggling.
- Below you can see Adrien Brody in the music video for PacoVolume‘s “Olaf & Paul,” in which the Oscar winner has some steamy scenes with the French singer. SPOILER – It … um … doesn’t end happily.
- Justin Theroux rocks Jorts.
- Continuing the 50 Greatest 80′s TV Theme Songs/Openings!, Here’s #28, Masquerade
- Airing on ABC from December 15, 1983 – April 27, 1984, Masquerade was an espionage adventure series starring Rod Taylor as “Mr. Lavender,” who, with the help of operatives Kirstie Alley and Greg Evigan, recruited average citizens to spy for the U.S. Each week featured a new roster of famous guest stars ala The Love Boat. The terrific opening featured the faboo Crystal Gayle singing the theme song, and the appearance of the VERY FIRST APPLE PHONE!
- Congrats to
No One!Nobody was able to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Christmas Vacation
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)