Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Here’s your 47%!”
for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Michael Arden (above) is 30, Aaron and Shawn Ashmore are 33, Dan Savage is 48, Judy Landers is 54, John Mellencamp
is 61, Joy Behar is 70, Jesse Eisenberg is 29, Thomas Roberts is 40, Clive Barker is 60, and Kate Winslet is 37.
- Growing up gay and Amish.
- There’s no shame in retiring, sir. The sooner, the better.
- In ratings news, if you’re a fan of ABC’s Last Resort … sorry.
- Big congrats to Good Morning America weather anchor Sam Champion, who has announced his engagement to now-fiance Rubem Robierb. Is this the first time he’s publicly confirmed being gay?
- Speaking of big news for gay couples:
- Below you can see Episode 19 of Where The Bears Are. Rescue Bears!
- Below you can see Zac Efron tell Jimmy Kimmel about his miniscule wardrobe in The Paperboy and that … certain scene with Nicole Kidman Awesome, Mon!
- Here is the latest Spoiler Alert, in which the guys talk about the Glee breakup episode and reveal some spoilers, and they talk to Michael Urie!
- The Price Is Right has named their first male model, and it’s Rob Wilson. Buzzfeed has some rather revealing pics. And i’m not sure, but he may have been a Briefs Guy at one time.
- Continuing The Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits Of The 80′s! Today it’s #37 … “WE ARE THE YOUNG” by Dan Hartman. The late Dan Hartman was best known for the dance classics “Instant Replay” and “Relight My Fire,” and the top ten smash “I Can Dream About You,” but he had a true lost gem with “We Are The Young,” which peaked at #25 in December 1984. Monday’s Clue – “I Lost My Power In This World, And The Rumors Are Flying.”
- Congrats to
Rich, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Annie
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)