Lance and Lacey on Dancing With the Stars
Following this assortment of carefully-selected news items, interested readers can find a refreshing pic of a hot man in underwear after the jump. Yes, we’re serious.
- In case you haven’t been keeping up, last night Lance Bass and his partner Lacey wiped the floor with the competition on Dancing With the Stars. I’ve been watching every week because I have to, but last night their mambo was seriously amazing … and he did most of the jitterbug with only one shoe! I would say he’s a "shoe-in" for the finals but that would be too lame even for me.
- Did Sacha Baron Cohen‘s gay Bruno crash the set of Medium? Like that poor woman doesn’t have enough to deal with as it is!
- Until I saw them, I didn’t even realize just how badly we actually needed to see the Top 2 Hugh Jackman Faces of All Time.
- Above, check out an interview with Robert Pattinson (Twilight‘s
mumbly and unkemptdreamy leading man) in which he discusses the upcoming film Little Ashes, where he plays half of the Dali/Lorca hobromance.
- Die Serial Mommy Die! As though news of a new Charles Busch play weren’t exciting enough, it’s just been announced that Kathleen Turner will be starring opposite Busch in The Third Story Off-Broadway. Performances start in February and I will SO BE THERE. And wait, MMC Theater’s other big production next year is a musical version of Coraline with music by out Magnetic Fields frontman Stephin Merritt?!
- And here’s some fun behind-the-scenes video of Neil Patrick Harris during his EW Entertainers of the Year shoot. Awwww!
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…