Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“How I Met Your Dinner.”
for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Dylan O’Brien (above) is 21, Stephen Fry is 55, Marlee Matlin is 47, Alex O’Loughlin is 36, Chad Michael Murray
is 31, Rupert Grint is 24, Sean Connery is 82, Rob Halford
is 61, Elvis Costello is 58, Rachael Ray is 44, Cameron Mathison is 43, Eric Millegan
is 38, Jensen Atwood is 36, Alexander Skarsgaard is 36, Shirley Manson
is 46, Melissa McCarthy is 42, Macauley Caulkin is 32, and Chris Pine is 32. Phew.
- The new reality series Broadway or Bust will debut on Sunday, September at 8:00 PM ET on PBS. “A three-hour primetime documentary series that tracks the real life stories of America’s top high school musical performers vying in the ultimate competition to find the nation’s best young theater stars.”
- Justin Long talks about the lengths he went to getting his gay character right in the new movie For A Good Time, Call …
- Can any of our Aussie members explain what The Shires is, and if this news is surprising?
- Big congrats to Rufus Wainwright, who married Jorn Weisbrodt yesterday in NYC. The guest list included Alan Cumming, Julianne Moore, Yoko Ono and Carrie Fisher.
- If you are a Klaine fan, this will no doubt be upsetting. You’ve been warned.
- More entertaining if you use her voice.
- Authors Alvin & Antonio Lopez-Woods have started a Kickstarter campaign to help get their book The Best Workout is “Sex”: A Gay Guide to Your Ideal Marriage physically carried in bookstores across the country: “It is the first, all-inclusive relationship guide written to bring much needed attention to the joys, trials, and tribulations that all couples face on their respective journey to an ideal romantic partnership, regardless of sexual orientation.” (h/t eagledancer)
- Below you can see the San Francisco 49ers become the first NFL team to say “It Gets Better.”
- Ryan Murphy has tweeted out new posters for the upcoming season of Glee. People are upset that Quinn is nowhere to be found, but Ryan insists she’ll still be part of the show.
- Continuing The Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits Of The 80′s! Today it’s #66 … “DO IT FOR LOVE” by Sheena Easton. The mid-80′s were a transitional time for Sheena. The first half of the decade saw her greatest success, with classic ballads and pop nuggets, but something changed around the time that her “Sugar Walls” began heating up. She went for a more dance sound after that, starting with her Nile Rodgers-produced Do You? album in 1985. I prefer the early Sheena, but the infectious “Do It For Love” should have been a bigger hit, peaking at #29 in December of 1985. Monday’s Clue – “She’s sitting in the latest styles, with open legs, and mysterious smiles”
- Congrats to
loveless829 , who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Ruthless People
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)