- Birthday shoutouts go to Jo Weil (above), who is 35, Lea Michele is 26 (again), Carla Gugino is 41, Rebecca De Mornay is 53, and Meshell Ndegeocello is 44.
- Bravo has renewed It’s A Brad, Brad World for a second season.
- Seth MacFarlane will host the season premiere of Saturday Night Live, with Frank Ocean confirmed as the musical guest.
- EW.com has a first look at the characters in American Horror Story: Asylum, including Zachary Quinto as psychiatrist Dr. Thredson, which spelled backwards is Nosderht. What does that mean? I don’t know, but i’m sure it’s some kind of clue about something.
- Five gay things about the first day of the RNC.
- Ellen Barkin doesn’t suffer fools.
- Stephen Colbert explains gay hurricanes.
- RuPaul is the latest icon to receive the comic book treatment.
- Continuing the Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits of The 80′s! Today it’s #63 … “STRIP” by Adam Ant. He may be best known for “Goody Two-Shoes,” but I prefer the even campier “Strip,” which sounds almost like an Adam Ant parody. Unfortunately, it stiffed on the chart, peaking at #42 in March 1984. Tomorrow’s Clue – “If you’re right, leave me here, I’ll die alone”
- Congrats to
madhacker, who was the first to correctly guess that Yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Working Girl.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…