- Birthday shoutouts go to Sean Hayes (above), who is 42, Chris Isaak is 56, and two of my favorite ladies of the 80′s celebrate birthdays. Patty Smyth is 55. What are your fave Patty/Scandal songs? Here are mine: 5. “Love’s Got A Line On You,” 4. “Downtown Train,” 3. “No Mistakes,” 2. “Never Enough,” 1. “The Warrior” (my anthem)
- Happy Birthday to Terri Nunn, who turns 51? What are your fave Berlin songs? Here are mine: 5. “Now It’s My Turn,” 4. “Masquerade,” 3. “Sex (I’m A …),” 2. “No More Words,” 1. “The Metro”
- Kristin Chenoweth has landed a recurring role on the upcoming season of The Good Wife. I guess this means GCB is officially dead.
- BBC America has picked up the new Canadian sci-fi drama series Orphan Black, about a “street-wise chameleon, who discovers that she is a clone.”
- Theater star Andy Mientus has been cast in Season Two of Smash as “Kyle, a poor kid from Brooklyn with dreams of writing for Broadway.” Sorry, but those puppy dog eyes do nothing for me. Puppy … eyes … do … dogs … nothing.
- Speaking of puppy dogs … it’s CATUESDAY! To start things off, Cat Vs. Dog – War Of The Diaries.
- The Spice Girls reunited on stage to announce the new musical based on their lives, Viva Forever. Hopefully this will pave the way for Cannibals In Repose: The Total Coelo Experience.
- Sebastian Stan tells NewNownext that preparing to play the first openly gay son of a President in Political Animals was a learning experience … especially concerning Grindr. That’s okay, Stan, I don’t know how it works it, either. Oh, and here’s Stan and James Wolk. You’re welcome
- NOM Is Too Scared To Boycott All These Homo-Loving Companies.
- Amare Stoudemire has been fined $50,000 by the NBA after the New York Knicks star tweeted a gay slur.
- Our thoughts go out to the families, as we hope the monsters responsible are found.
- Finally, here’s Elaine Paige singing “Memory” from Cats. “Midnight … and the kitties are sleeping …”
- Congrats to
loveless829 for being the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Star Trek II: The Wrath of Campion.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…