- Birthday shoutouts go to Channing Tatum (above), who is 32, Carol Burnett is 79, one of my 80′s music heroes, Giorgio Moroder is 72, Tom Welling is 35, Michael Damian is 50, and Roger Taylor is 52. What are your fave Duran Duran or Arcadia songs? Mine change all the time, but here’s my current list: 10. “Is There Something I Should Know,” 9. “Come Undone,” 8. “Planet Earth,” 7. “Ordinary World,” 6. “Wild Boys,” 5. “Election Day,” 4. “View To A Kill,” 3. “Save A Prayer,” 2. “Rio,” 1. “New Moon On Monday.”
- Teen Wolf will return to MTV for Season Two on Sunday, June 3rd at 11 PM ET (after the Movie Awards), and then settle into its regular 10 PM ET Monday slot the next day.
- ABC Family has canceled Make It Or Break It after three seasons. Is there anyone who watched it after Josh Bowman left?
- In ratings news, last night’s Revenge was down again to a new series low. Maybe they kept it away too long?
- Speaking of Revenge, TV Line has some intriguing spoilers for the final two episodes of the season.
- The set list for Glee‘s May 15th episode has been released, and it includes Gaga and a couple of Jim Steinman classics.
- Monica Crowley has always been a pale imitation of Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham. She’s Jessica Simpson to their Brittany and Christina. Every time I see her I can’t help but think, “We got the bubble-headed bleach blonde who comes on at 5.”
- Just Jared has pics from Kris Allen‘s photoshoot for his upcoming album Thank You Camellia. This is my favorite. I so want to take this puppy dog home.
“I wonder what Adam’s doing right now”
- Finally, our own Jim Halterman moderated a panel at the One Queer Film Festival for the movie Save Me, with Robert Gant and producer Christopher Racster. The only thing I’ve ever moderated is my medication … but I still hear the voices.
Jim Halterman, Robert Gant, Christopher Racster (photo credit – Tommy Seree Saiyasombat)
- Congrats to LadyCoetzer, who was the first to correctly guess the film from yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ®.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…