Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“In Hollywood, rehearsals start early for trick-or-treating – and auditions for the ghost role are simply vicious.”
Thanks to Darrien for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Billy Campbell (above) is 53, Sebastian Rulli
is 37, Sylvester Stallone is 66, Jennifer Saunders is 54, Shelley Duvall is 63, Kevin Bacon is 54, and Anjelica Huston is 61. What are your Anjelica faves? Here are mine: 5. Prizzi’s Honor 4. Addams Family Values 3. The Mists Of Avalon 2. The Grifters 1. The Witches
- Big kudos to Jennifer Lopez, who is developing a series for ABC Family about a “lesbian couple who suddenly have their already child heavy homehold turned upside down when a wayward teenage girl moves in. One of the mothers is a cop, the other is a private school teacher. They have one biological son and adopted teen twins, one a boy, the other a girl.” It’s untitled, but I suggest The Kids Are Okay.
- From ‘Non-Speaking Townsperson Second From Left’ to a Star of Broadway Bares: It Does Get Better!
- The top 50 basic cable shows through June. Pawn Stars. Really?
- 44 Horrible Dates. Sample – “The guy who picked me up 45 minutes late, called me stupid, took me to In-N-Out Burger, and then told me he was high on cocaine.”
- The Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits Of The 80′s! Today it’s #99 … “Serious” by Donna Allen. She was a cheerleader for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and sang backup on tour for Gloria Estefan, and she had one of the funkiest hits of the spring of 87. “Serious” peaked at #21 in May of that year, and was her only Billboard Hot 100 entry. It still has an awesome hook and a … well, hilarious rap. Monday’s Clue – “Inside My Private Little Jewel Box.”
- The Advocate has made its first Presidential endorsement in decades.
- Below you can see Wil Heuser, who doesn’t want to be just Big Brother‘s “Token Gay.” Is he wearing a Wonder Woman bracelet?
- Congrats to Donald , who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was The Incredibles
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week.. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)