Here’s last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“This is the closest to cuddling we two can get on network television.”
Thanks to E-Style for this week’s winning caption.
- Last week Neil Patrick Harris attended the “Stuff You Must …” Lounge from Access Hollywood, and throughout today’s briefs, he’ll give us a tour of … “Stuff You Must.” Starting with Fancy Feast and one pissed-off cat.
- Viral video sensation Antoine Dodson is filming a pilot for a reality show about his move to Hollywood.
- Below you can see a preview of tonight’s What Would You Do, which takes a look at the reactions of onlookers when a father chastises his son for wanting a Barbie Doll.
- The Spoiler Room has news about upcoming episodes of Glee, Being Human and Greek.
- In ratings news, TV Land’s Hot in Cleveland (which I’ve decided to love on principle, even though it’s a terrible show) returned strongly while the truly terrible Retired at 35 lost a third of the audience.
- Below you can see Debbie Gibson and Tiffany talking about Mega-Python Vs. Gatoroid (eight days and counting!) and gay ex-boyfriends on Watch What Happens Live. Tiffany has some interesting things to say about a former member of New Kids on the Block.
Next stop: The lustful gaze of an Oompa Loompa
- Michael Musto has some harsh words for Calvin Klein.
- Well, we can all breathe easier now. Prince and Madonna have ended their decades-long feud..
- Speaking of Princes, gay Indian Prince Manvendra Singh Gohil will return to The Oprah Winfrey Show to talk about how his life has changed since being on her show four years ago.
- Below you can see a news report from Philadelphia about the people hoping to try out for a reality show “inspired” by Jersey Shore with an all GLBT cast, called Under The Boardwalk. It’s presented without comment, because my head may explode.
Finally, a CVS manicure. The bikini wax pics have gone missing.
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for the week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)