,Darren Criss and guest attend the Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks game at Madison Square Garden.
- Birthday shoutouts go to Thea Gill, who is 42, Paula Cole is 44, one of the people who helped shape my pop culture taste, Roger Corman is 86, and the faboo Agnetha Faltskog is 62. Time to name your fave Abba/Agnetha solo songs. Here are mine (I need ten): 10. “I Wasn’t The One (Who Said Goodbye)” (Agnetha solo), 9. “Knowing Me, Knowing You,” 8. “Voulez-Vous,” 7. “Fernando,” 6. “The Name Of The Game,” 5. “SOS,” 4. “Take A Chance On Me,” 3. “Dancing Queen,” 2. “The Winner Takes It All,” and number one is Agnetha’s solo hit “Can’t Shake Loose,” which has the great honor of placing at #10 on The Official Snicks Top 100 Of The 80′s!
- Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC will be out this summer. But it doesn’t offer any actual … gameplay.
- The faboo Pam Grier‘s autobiography Foxy – My Life In Three Acts has been optioned for the big screen. But who would be kick-ass enough to portray her? Maybe … Zoe Saldana?
- Dear Abby: Is It Unusual For Straight Guys To Frequent Gay Bars?
- Chile’s Congress approves anti-discrimination law after killing of gay man in brutal assault. Sad that it took something so horrific to open people’s eyes.
- I’m cautiously optimistic that the writing shakeup on Days Of Our Lives won’t adversely affect Will‘s storyline.
- What does Daniel Radcliffe think the reaction of Harry Potter fans will be to his gay sex scenes in Kill Your Darlings? “Well, they were comfortable with Equus, and that had me simulating sex on the back of a horse, so this is a walk in the park.”
- the Official William McKinley High School Yearbook is coming out.
- To honor her 104th Birthday today, Life has released a gallery of rare and unpublished photos of Bette Davis My favorite is below. Okay, what are your fave Bette performances? Here are mine: 5. “Dead Ringer,” 4. “Burnt Offerings,” 3. “The Nanny,” 2. “Whatever Happened To Baby Jane,” 1. “All About Eve.”
- Below you can see the Kickstarter Campaign for Season Three of The Variants. They’re offering lots of goodies for contributors, including the chance to see hot gay ginger Richard in HD.
- Congrats to tiggman and Eagledancer, who were the first to correctly guess yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ®
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…