Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“You were horrified by the Human Centipede, but nothing could prepare you for the Human Jedward.”
Thanks to joeyhegele for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Taylor Kitsch (above) is 31, Paul Rudd is 43, Marilu Henner is 60, Zach Braff is 37, Russell Crowe is 48, Kevin Alejandro is 36, Ed Speleers is 24, and John Oates is 63. What are your fave Hall & Oates songs? They were a huge part of my childhood, so I’m doing a top ten: 10.”I Can’t Go For That,” 9. “Adult Education,” 8. “Rich Girl,” 7. “Everything Your Heart Desires,” 6. “Kiss On My List” 5.”Say It Isn’t So.” 4. “Family Man,” 3. “Private Eyes,” 2. “Out Of Touch,” 1. “Did It In A Minute”
- In ratings news, ABC’s Scandal is off to a decent start.
- TV Line is reporting that the May 9th episode of Revenge will take place entirely in flashback … to 2002. Will Nolan still have that hair?
- Below you can see a new ad for The Sims 3, which features a same-sex couple. I love the growly, sexy “How you love.”
- Hey, Girl! Letting Us Effeminate Gay Boys Be Ourselves. By Jefferey Self.
- Below you can see a first look at Ricky Martin in Evita
- Neil Patrick Harris as Chandler Bing? Could that be more bizarre?
- Below you can see the latest Spoiler Alert, with scoop on Smash and Mad Men, and Rachel Dratch and Michael Urie performing a scene from Lost.
- Happy 49th Birthday to Julian Lennon. Do you have Julian faves? Here are mine: 5.”Say You’re Wrong.” 4. “Now You’re In Heaven,” 3. “Too Late For Goodbyes,” 2. “Valotte,” 1. “Stick Around.” Below you can see the vid for “Stick Around,” which is so wonderfully 80’s, with Joe Piscopo, Michael J. Fox, and the faboo Jami Gertz.
- Congrats to Miz Liz, who was the first to correctly guess yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ®
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)