Stephen Guarino, Adam Pally and Zachary Knighton at the Outfest Panel for ABC’s Happy Endings
- Birthday shoutouts go to Ruth Buzzi , who is 76, Gus Van Sant is 60, Summer Glau is 31, Anna Paquin is 30, Pam Tillis is 55, Kristin Chenoweth is 44, and Lynda Carter is 61. Below you can see “Could It Be Magic” from one of her faboo 70′s specials.
- Expect to get a lot more Sugar on this season of Glee.
- CaTuesday! What does a kitty like to eat for breakfast? …..Mice Krispies!
- NBC responds to that one group’s protest of The New Normal.
- James Duke Mason asks, “Have Older Gay Films Lost Their Relevance?”
- Did The Muppets have a gay cow?
- Michelangelo Signorile: Sally Ride, American Hero: This Is What a Lesbian Looks Like.
- Learn, my pretty.
- Supporters of Sen. Jim DeMint are upset with this ad, saying it falsely paints him as anti-semitic. Homophobic is fine though, I guess.
- The Blu-Ray of Season One of Star Trek: The Next Generation is out today, and by all accounts looks phenomenal. As eager as I am to see that sludge monster break Tasha‘s neck in brilliant definition, I’ll wait for Voyager to get its turn.
- Continuing the Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits of The 80′s! Today it’s #87 … “Pleasure & Pain” by Divinyls. Best known for their kitschy 90′s smash “I Touch Myself,” their mid-80′s release was far more deserving of hit status. “Pleasure & Pain” was another gem from songwriter Holly Knight, but not even singer Christina Amphlett‘s ferocious performance could take it higher than #76 in March 1986. Tomorrow’s Clue – “When Was The Last Time You Really Touched Someone?”
- Finally, my dear colleague Ed Kennedy … this is just for you. Pleasant dreams tonight!
- Congrats to David for being the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Tarzan.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
Adam Lambert performs during the 2012 ENDFEST in Sacramento
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…