Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Oh hey, a dumbbell! And he’s lifting weights!.”
for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Niall Matter is 32, AE Member David is 22, John Krasinski is 33, Matt Dallas is 30, Viggo Mortensen is 54, Jennifer Holliday
is 52, and the late, great Divine would have been 67.
- Speaking of, here are 22 straight male sports stars who support LGBT rights, marriage-equality
- Congratulations to Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake, who were married today in Italy.
- In ratings news, Beauty and The Beast was down 42% in its second week.
- Lizz Winstead and Sarah Silverman try to decipher Mitt Romney.
- Below you can see the new trailer for Skyfall
- Below you can see Lee Thompson (Uncle Poodle) support Spirit Day.
- Phi Phi O’Hara stops by Kiki Kitchen
- Today, the White House has gone purple for Spirit Day.
- Continuing The Official snicks Top 100 Lost Hits Of The 80′s! Today it’s #27 … “HURTS TO BE IN LOVE” by Gino Vanelli. CANADIAN! Gino had a couple of near hits from his terrific 1984 album Black Cars. The title track peaked at #42, and the lovely ballad “Hurts To Be In Love” peaked at #57 in November 1985. The clue for #26: “You Swore You’d Be With Me At Seven O’Clock, Now It’s A Quarter To Three!”
- Congrats to
Miz Liz, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Erin Brockovich
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)