Tim Campbell and Anthony Callea (Pic: Jamie Fawcett/GETTY)
Following this assortment of carefully-selected news items, interested readers can find a refreshing pic of a hot man in underwear after the jump. Yes, we’re serious.
- Ridonkulously adorable Australian gay couple Anthony Callea and Tim Campbell will reportedly perform a song together on the live Carols by Candlelight Christmas Eve telecast, making them the first gay couple to ever do so.
- Earlier this year actor Scott Caan made headlines for calling a paparazzo a "faggot" (for which he swiftly apologized). Soooo … I wonder what word he’d have for whoever it was that took these pics of him changing on the beach (or us for looking at them)? (NSFW)
- Sir Elton John recently lost a defamation suit against The Guardian, who published a spoof column in Elton’s name satirizing his life and associations.
- Actor Van Johnson, an "old Hollywood" matinee idol (A Guy Named Joe, The Caine Mutiny, Brigadoon) passed away this weekend at age 92. Johnson’s sexuality and the studio’s attempts at concealing it by marrying him off to a colleague have been documented in several memoirs.
- On the red carpet for the Video Game Awards, Neil Patrick Harris dished on the Doctor Horrible DVD and it’s all-singing commentary track, which is of course titled: Commentary!
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…