Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! ARGH! This was one of the toughest. So many great responses. The winner is …
“Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: A Cyberman, a Dalek and an alien walk into a stadium….”
Thanks to Miz Liz
for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Taylor Lautner (above) is 20, Alexander Payne is 51, Elizabeth Banks is 38, Tina Louise is 78, Tammy Baldwin is 50, Jennifer Aniston is 43, Josh Brolin is 44, Laura Dern is 45, Christina Ricci is 32, and three music stars celebrate birthdays this weekend. First up is Roberta Flack, who turns 75.. What are your top five Roberta songs? Here are my picks: 5.”The Closer I Get To You.” 4. “Where Is The Love”, 3. “Tonight I Celebrate My Love,” 2. “You’re Looking Like Love To Me” (one of my all-time favorite duets), and 1. “Making Love.”
- Syfy is producing a series version of the box-office dud Legion.
- Could this weekend’s box office do something that’s never been done before?
- John Stamos and T.J. Miller will star in the FOX pilot Little Brother “about a man (Stamos) who finds out that he has a half-brother (Miller) he never knew who also happens to be an ex-con. “
- Below you can see Rachel Maddow dissect the hypocrisy of Republicans, and respond to that smear from that asshat.
- Happy 60th Birthday to Michael McDonald! What are your top five Michael songs? Here are mine: 5.”No Looking Back.” 4. “Sweet Freedom”, 3. “On My Own,” 2. “Yah Mo B There”, 1. “Our Love.”
- If you’ve ever wanted to tour John Waters‘s home, now’s your chance. Here’s my favorite pic.
Ed Kennedy would crap his pants
- Twilight is evil and demonic. And?
- Speaking of, 10 Conservatives Cruising for Gay Sex at CPAC
- One year ago today … something magical happened.
- Happy 50th Birthday to Sheryl Crow! What are your Sheryl favorites? Here are mine: 5.”Soak Up The Sun.” 4. “My Favorite Mistake”, 3. “Everyday Is a Winding Road,” 2. “Strong Enough”, 1. “If It Makes You Happy.”
- Below you can see the faboo Gloria Estefan vamping and camping it up in “Hotel Nacional.” Joining her are Susan Lucci, drag queens, and a hot guy in tighty-whities.
- Below you can see a character from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic (courtesy of our own Ed Kennedy). Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)