Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“”No, Miss Aguilera…I expect you to die.”"
Thanks to David for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Jon Hamm (above) is 41, out and faboo Warehouse 13 exec. producer Jack Kenny is 54, Emmanuel Lewis is 41, Mitchell Lichtenstein is 56, Jasmine Guy is 50, Neneh Cherry is 48, Edie Brickell is 46, Robin Thicke is 35, Carrie Underwood is 29, Johnny Knoxville is 41, Christopher Rice is 34, Cheryl Lynn is 55, Nina Hagen is 57, and Martin Fry is 54. Okay, what are your top five ABC songs? Here are my picks: 5.”How To Be A Millionaire.” 4. “When Smokey Sings”, 3. “Look Of Love” 2. “Poison Arrow,” 1. “Be Near Me”
- As expected, John Carter is shaping up to bomb spectacularly.
- Towleroad has the video of nutjobs testifying about the GLBT anti-discrimination ordinance being considered in Omaha. It’s worth it just for “Adam and Barney.”
- EW.com reveals who dies on Sunday’s Desperate Housewives. It’s not really a shock.
- Out Faceplace co-founder Chris Hughes is purchasing The New Republic for some reason.
- Celebrities With Gay Siblings, including Scott and The Other Evans.
- Yes, I know, I should have liveblogged Days Of Our Lives yesterday. But in my own defense, I thought Will was only going to have one scene, plus the episode shifting because of the President’s pre-emption confused me. But it turns out that Will had some fabulous scenes with Marlena. In this first clip we see Will’s Scrabble Shield, some sexy splaying, and we almost catch a glimpse of Will’s coinslot.
- Next up is Marlena dispensing some wise words about Will needing to love himself, before she’s interrupted by that guy from The Hogan Family.
- Ender’s Game: Who Else Is Ridiculously Excited? Um … not me.
- Perez has the uncensored version. In case you’re interested.
- Below you can see Rachel Maddow talk to Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley about signing the marriage-equality bill.
- Season One of web series Fat Guy was a big success, but they need help in financing Season Two, so they’ve started a Kickstarter Campaign to raise funds.
- Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)