Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Beyonczilla stomped into New Orleans to destroy the Super Bowl, but only managed to knock out the lights for a few minutes.”
for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Chord Overstreet (above) is 24, Melissa Manchester is 62, Jason Ritter is 33, and Joseph Gordon Levitt is 32.
- Towleroad has a compilation of clips from the Meteor strike in Russia. I’ll wait for instructions from Morgan Freeman.
- In ratings news, Glee was down a smidge, while Zero Hour was the lowest series premiere ever on ABC.
- Here’s your first look at the rump-filled poster for Continental, about the bathhouses of the 60′s and 70′s.
- From Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s Faceplace page.
- Pro soccer play Robbie Rogers has come out, and also officially retired, at the age of 25. He made the announcement in a blog post: “Secrets can cause so much internal damage. People love to preach about honesty, how honesty is so plain and simple. Try explaining to your loved ones after 25 years you are gay. Try convincing yourself that your creator has the most wonderful purpose for you even though you were taught differently.”
- Below you can see the haunting “Two Men In Love” by The Irrepressibles, which features a video collage of gay couples from around the world.
- Below you can see the short film Niagara, which won the Award For Artistic Merit at the 6th annual Don Thompson LGBT Film Festival at USC.
- Here’s your Daily Matt Bomer™. Quite dapper.
- Continuing the Top 50 Movie Songs of The 80′s! A #43 is “When The Rain Begins To Fall” by Pia Zadora and Jermaine Jackson, from Voyage Of The Rock Aliens.
- Voyage Of The Rock Aliens is the 3rd greatest movie musical of the 80′s (In case you wondering, the top five are … 5. Can’t Stop The Music, 4. Xanadu, 3. Voyage Of the Rock Aliens, 2. The Pirate Movie, 1. The Apple) and the soundtrack is just as vibrant and essential as it was 30 years ago. One of the highlights, of course, is this majestic duet with Jermaine Jackson and the faboo Pia Zadora. “When The Rain Begins To Fall” entered the chart on February 2nd 1985 and peaked at #54 on March 16th. The video is a certified classic. – SEE FOR YOURSELF. Monday’s clue – “I touch you once, I touch you twice, I won’t let go at any price.”
- Congrats to
No One!Nobody guessed that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was My Bloody Valentine
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)