Brendon Ayanbadejo celebrates the Ravens’ win
- Birthday shoutouts go to Alice Cooper, who is 65, and George Romero is 73.
- The Ricki Lake Show has been canceled after one season, and expect an announcement about The Jeff Probst Show soon.
- Linda Lavin will return to series TV as the mother of Sean Hayes in his upcoming sitcom.
- Russell Simmons talks to SUPERBOWL CHAMP Brendon Ayanbadejo.
- And this just in.
- The Superbowl broke another ratings record this year. UPDATE: Final numbers show it was down this year. As for me, I was busy switching between marathons of Star Trek: The Next Generation, The Golden Girls and Murder She Wrote. It got so dizzying I half expected to see Bea Arthur on the bridge of the Enterprise. But I did manage to see a baby-faced Neil Patrick Harris asking Jessica Fletcher for help. Spoiler: He was framed.
- This has been voted the best ad from the Super Bowl. Let’s just say … the music sells it.
- Below you can see Zach Wahls dismantle an asshat.
- Below you can see the NSFW Episode Seven of Willam’s Beatdown. “I’m gonna flag this sh*t when I get home.”
- Don’t touch Anderson‘s feet.
- Below you can see Sir Ian McKellen honored by the University of Ulster.
- Below you can see Ellen make two adorable Australian brothers cry.
- Here’s your Daily Matt Bomer™. At the Mercedes Benz Superbowl party. I LOVE this pic. Disagree if you must.
- Continuing the 50 Greatest 80′s TV Theme Songs/Openings! … and here they are, THE TOP TEN! At #2 is … Dynasty
- Airing on ABC from January 12, 1981 to May 11, 1989 , Dynasty was the quintessential 80′s show, representing the glamor and overkill of the decade like no other. Of course the opening/theme by Bill Conti would end up near the top of this list, and almost was #1, but the only problem was deciding which season to use. I went with Season Four because while it did have Fake Steven, it still had Actual Fallon, as well as Claudia, and one of my favorites, Kirby. Plus it had tennis pro Mark (Krystle’s first husband) and the short-lived Tracy (remember her?) … and Helmut Berger! Aaah, those were the days. TOMORROW – THE GREATEST TV OPENING/THEME OF THE 80′S!
- As a bonus, here’s the opening for The Colbys, which despite the presence of such faboo personalities as Stephanie Beacham and Tracy Scoggins, could never live up to the mother ship. Oh, and speaking of the mother ship.
- Congrats to
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…