- Birthday shoutouts go to Charlie Hunnam (above), who is 33, Alex Pettyfer is 23, and Mandy Moore is 29.
- Satan’s Ten Commandments to the Homosexual Lobby.
- In tragic news, it appears that the big budget “reimagining” of Tarzan, starring Alexander Skarsgard as the legendary swinger, may not go forward.
- In ratings news, NBC’s endlessly plugged Ready For Love came out of the gate chased by the Cancellation Bear.
- The Vampire Diaries has cast Scott Parks in the role of villain Silas.
- Below you can see the penultimate episode of Season Two of Old Dogs & New Tricks, with special guest star Michael Kearns. Damian calls Nathan his “agent” (and I could feel the kick in the gut), and Brad makes a surprising decision.
- Out has released its Top 50 Power List for 2013.
- Congrats to Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent, who are now engaged.
- Ryan Murphy tweeted out this pic of an upcoming Glee episode today. Hmm …
- Neil Patrick Harris at The Academy Of Magical Arts 45th Annual AMA Awards Show
- Introducing our new feature – The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Zachary Quinto. After 24 and So noTORIous, Zach hit the big time as Sylar on Heroes, becoming a classic TV villain and awarded his first action figure (but not his last) Tomorrow – Zach’s other action figure.
- Continuing the Top 50 Movie Songs Of The 80′s!. we’ve now come to THE TOP TEN MOVIE SONGS OF THE 80′S! At #6 is “Invincible” by Pat Benatar, from The Legend Of Billie Jean
- Pat had her final top ten hit with this theme to one of the most beloved cult hits of the 80′s. Fair is Fair! It debuted on the chart on July 6th, 1985 and peaked at #10 on September 14th.. Here’s the clue for #5 – “I Won’t Harm You Or Touch Your Defenses”
- Congrats to
, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Robocop
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…