Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Steven Spielberg. Director to the stars, Mohel to the aliens.”.
for this week’s winning caption!
From the March 7th episode of Glee. What will Blaine sing on a rooftop?
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Drew Barrymore is 38, Thomas Jane is 44, Clinton Kelly is 44, Julie Walters is 63, Kyle MacLachlan is 54 ,and Lea Salonga is 42.
- My undying love to Dennis for filling in for me yesterday and doing such a great job. And thanks for all your well wishes. It made me smile in between the vomiting.
- James Van der Beek is jumping from Don’t Tell The B to the CBS pilot Friends With Better Lives, in which he’ll play a sarcastic gynecologist.
- In ratings news, Vampire Diaries was up 30% and beat both Zero Hour and Community. It sounds like something big happened.
- While we all curse ABC for moving Happy Endings to the wasteland that is Friday night, here’s something to look forward to when it comes back in March. Stephanie March, best known for playing ADA Alex Cabot on SVU, will appear as the third Kerkovich sister, Brooke, who … how can this be? … manages to out-Jane Jane.
- Here’s the Chelsea Clinton marriage-equality vid that NBC wouldn’t show.
- Below you can see the latest Spoiler Alert, with scoop on Once Upon A Time and the renewal chances of Castle.
- Below you can see a teaser for Season Two of The Voice Australia, with new judge Ricky Martin.
- Via Dlisted comes this video that proves that if Ed Kennedy is correct, and cats are training to to take over the world … nothing will stand in their way.
- Anderson vs. lamb balls. I’m going to slowly back away now …
- Here’s your Daily Matt Bomer™. From an episode of Chuck in 2007.
- Continuing the Top 50 Movie Songs of The 80′s! A #39 is “Romancing The Stone” by Eddy Grant.
- Eddy Grant gave us one of the greatest classic of the 80′s with “Electric Avenue,” but his second hit kept him from being a one-hit wonder (no matter what some stupid VH-1 show wants you to believe). “Romancing The Stone” entered the chart on May 19th, 1984 and peaked at #26 on July 28th. – YOU CAN SEE THE VIDEO HERE. Monday’s clue – “No more runnin’ down the wrong road, dancin’ to a different drum.”
- Congrats to
paganguy, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Backdraft
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)
Colonel Sanders and Joan Crawford