Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Let’s do Acid! Acid acid bo bacid banana fana fo facid me mi mo macid…ACID”
for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). Will Young (above) is 34, Alison Arngrim is 51, Jason Segel is 33, Katey Sagal is 59, Logan Lerman is 21, Bill Maher is 57, Jane Horrocks is 49, and Tippi Hedren is 83.
- Zac Efron freaks out after being photographed near a bunch of dildos.
- Speaking of, GOProud Backs Civil Marriage For Gay Couples.
- Ira Sachs will direct Michael Gambon and Alfred Molina as a married couple in Love Is Strange.
- Daniel Radcliffe and Dane DeHaan at the Sundance premiere of Kill Your Darlings.
- Remember this anti-equality ad? Refresh your memory, if you have the stomach.
- And here is the response. And all is right again.
- Hot on the heels of Lance Armstrong‘s confession, Jimmy Kimmel gets another Lance … Bass to come clean about something we’ve always suspected.
- Matt Bomer at the Broadway premiere of Cat On A Hot Tin Roof.
- And here he is on yesterday’s Live With Kelly & Michael, talking about his kids. So sweet.
- Continuing the 50 Greatest 80′s TV Theme Songs/Openings!, Here’s #13, China Beach
- Airing on ABC from April 27, 1988 – July 22, 1991, China Beach was a critical hit (both Dana Delany and Marg Helgenberger won Emmys for their performances), but was in constant danger of being canceled during its four reason run because of low ratings. But it did achieve cult status for its female perspective on war, and the opening, featuring “Reflections” by The Supremes, is one of the greatest melding of show and song ever.
- Congrats to
Pascal, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Were The World Mine
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)
Tippi Hedren and our own Louis Virtel