- Birthday shoutouts go to Christopher Meloni (above), who is 52, Michael Fassbender is 36, and Emmylou Harris is 66.
- Italian Scientist: Vaccinations Cause Homosexuality .
- Remember the video I posted yesterday of the child street preacher? Here’s more info on his indoctrination.
- Michael Reagan on marriage-equality: “There is also a very slippery slope leading to other alternative relationships and the unconstitutionality of any law based on morality. Think about polygamy, bestiality, and perhaps even murder.”
- In ratings news, The Following scored a season low
- Ellen announces the Finding Nemo sequel.
- Anderson, Julianne Moore and a sloth.
- EW.com has the details on Chris Colfer and the second Land Of Stories book, The Enchantress Returns, which will be out August 6th.
- The Top Ten hottest Doctor Who companions.
- Introducing our new feature – The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Russell Tovey. After The History Boys, Russell had a memorable turn in the Doctor Who episode Voyage Of The Damned, opposite Kylie (a role he would reprise in David Tennant‘s final episode). He so impressed Russell Davies that his name was bandied about as a possible future Doctor. Below you can see him having fun with himself. Tomorrow – Russell gets naked … a lot.
- Continuing the Top 50 Movie Songs Of The 80’s! At #12 is … “Making Love” by Roberta Flack
- Gorgeous ballad from one of the most important gay films of the 80’s, it’s one of Roberta’s finest moments. It debuted on the chart on March 06, 1982 and peaked at #13 on June 26th.. Tomorrow’s clue – “It’s the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance.”
- Congrats to
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…