Neil and David attend the 1st Annual Norma Jean Gala in Hollywood
- Birthday shoutouts go to Gary Oldman, who is 55, and Rosie O’Donnell is 51.
- In ratings news, Arrow was down a bit in its return.
- 42 Athletes, Sport Figures Support Marriage Equality in Court Brief.
- Below you can see Archie‘s Dan Parent thank One Million Moms for their support.
- OBAMA ALIEN demon UFO ghost 666 devil SECRET SERVICE
- Tyler Posey at the red carpet premiere of The Host. Okay, this pic might be slightly unflattering, but he’s still more adorable than most of us.
- Below you can see Anderson talk to Fran Drescher about being happily divorced from her husband.
- As you know, yesterday I named “Goonies R Good Enough” at #21 in my Top 50 Movie Songs of the 80′s countdown. Now EW.com has named their Best & Worst Movie Themes, and all I can say is … FOR SHAME!
- Frank Ocean models for L.A. label Band Of Outsiders.
- Introducing our new feature – The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Darryl Stephens. Darryl came back to LOGO last year in the hot series DTLA, playing civil litigation attorney Lenny, alongside Melanie Griffith, Sandra Bernhard and below, Danny Roberts . Tomorrow – Darryl flexes some mighty muscle.
- The 100 Greatest Lost Hits Of The 80′s countdown may be over, but every Thursday we’re going to travel back again and pay tribute to an 80′s tune that should have been a bigger hit. This week, it’s “French Kissin’” by Debbie Harry. Debbie had a rough go of it as a solo artist. I still believe her critically and commercially reviled solo debut Koo Koo is an unjustly maligned gem, and she’s had quite a few unfairly overlooked singles (“In Love With Love,” “Liar, Liar,” “I Want That Man”), but “French Kissin’” is the closest thing she had to a solo hit, and it still flopped, peaking at #57 in January 1987.
- Continuing the Top 50 Movie Songs Of The 80′s! At #20 is … “Never Ending Story” by Limahl
- Limahl left Kajagoogoo to strike out on his own, and scored big with the theme song to one of the most beloved kid movies of the 80′s “Never Ending Story” debuted on the chart on March 23, 1985 and peaked at #17 on June 15th. ARTAX, NO! Tomorrow’s clue – “It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star”
- Congrats to
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…