Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Although she would still go on to cut her out of the will, Joan was kind enough to inquire about employment opportunities for Christina.”
for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on AE). This weekend is hunk heavy, with Jensen Ackles, who is 35, Mark-Paul Gosselaar is 39, Matthew Mitcham is 25 (all above), and Javier Bardem is 44, Ke$ha is 26, and Justin Bieber is 19.
- Ryan Murphy Says Kathy Bates’s Character On American Horror Story Season 3 Will Be “Really, Really Bad.”
- Speaking of Ryan Murphy, Jim Parsons and Taylor Kitsch have joined Julia Roberts, Mark Ruffalo and Matt Bomer in the HBO adaptation of The Normal Heart.
- Tell Carly Rae Jepsen and Train to speak out against the Boy Scouts’ anti-gay policy.
- We’ve been talking about it for a while, and below you can see the official trailer for Pedro Almodovar‘s I’m So Excited
- “Lena Dunham” auditions for Zero Dark Thirty.
- Your weekend dose of AWWW!
- Our thoughts go to the friends and family of Bonnie Franklin, who died today at the age of 69 after a battle with pancreatic cancer. She played classic TV mom Ann Romano, and was one of the first TV moms allowed to be … gasp … divorced!
- Below you can see Will and Emma pay homage to Fred Astaire‘s iconic ceiling dance on next week’s episode of Glee.
- Here’s your Daily Matt Bomer™. From 2006.
- Continuing the Top 50 Movie Songs of The 80’s! A #34 is “Hazy Shade Of Winter” by The Bangles, from Less Than Zero.
- It is rare (very rare) that a remake can surpass the original in pop music, but that’s what happened when The Bangles tackled the Simon and Garfunkel song “Hazy Shade of Winter.” They brought an urgency and harder edge to it, so what was it doing in the limp Less Than Zero? “Hazy Shade Of Winter” entered the chart on November 14th, 1987, and peaked at #2 on February 6th, 1988. – YOU CAN SEE THE VIDEO HERE. Monday’s clue – “I am the man who will fight for your honor.”
- Congrats to
joeyhegele, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Muriel’s Wedding
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous film. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by…
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)
Chris Pine and Jeremy Renner