- Birthday shoutouts go to Sean Maher (above), who is 38, Ellen Barkin is 59, and Dusty Springfield would have been 74.
- Jeremy Irons: “I Wish I’d Buttoned My Lip.”
- Ian McKellen on Margaret Thatcher.
- In ratings news, Defiance was Syfy’s most watched series debut since Eureka in 2006.
- Darren plays pocket pool at Coachella.
- David and Neil attend the 2013 Point Honors Gala in NYC.
- Below you can see the latest trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness, in which we finally see what Benedict Cumberbatch‘s villain is packing.
- Introducing our new feature – The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Will Young. After winning the first Pop Idol, Will continued his music career, but also branched out into acting, and in 2005 he co-starred with Dame Judi Dench in Mrs. Henderson Presents. Tomorrow – Will is a superhero!.
- Here’s your Tasty Two For Tuesday With Matt Bomer™. Here he is with Simon at the American Fertility Association Illuminations LA 2013 honoring Elton John and David Furnish.
- And here he is at the book launch for The Beauty Detox Foods in West Hollywood.
- Continuing the Top 50 Movie Songs Of The 80’s!. we’ve now come to THE TOP TEN MOVIE SONGS OF THE 80’S! At #2 is “Hard To Say I’m Sorry/Get Away” by Chicago, from Summer Lovers
- Chicago’s greatest song, it comes from one of the great cult hits of the 80’s, which featured Peter Gallagher at his most luscious. It debuted on the chart on June 5th, 1982and spent two weeks at #1 beginning on September 11th. Here’s the clue for #1 – This week marks the 30th anniversary of this film’s release.
- Congrats toNo One!
Nobody had the correct guess about Yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. I have to say I got a chuckle out of “Beauty and the Beast,” “Hocus Pocus,” and “Disney’s Hercules,” but the correct answer is … CUJO!
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see a character from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by… this guy!