Darren Criss attends the Hard Rock Lounge in Palm Springs
- Birthday shoutouts go to Emma Thompson, who is 54, Linda Perry is 48, Seth Rogen is 31, Emma Watson is 23, and the faboo Samantha Fox is 47.
- Ten Famous People Who Signed the Anne Frank House Guest Book Without Beclowning Themselves
- The winner of EW.com‘s Greatest TV Couple Of All Time is … Klaine!
- Liam McIntyre discusses the emotional series finale of Spartacus.
- Here’s the new teaser for Teen Wolf. Scott needs a hug.
- Just hurry up and make the movie, dammit!
- Here’s your feel good story of the day.
- Here’s the first full trailer for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
- One more of Darren.
- Introducing our new feature – The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Will Young. The thirty-four-year-old Englishman won the 2002 inaugural series of the British music contest Pop Idol , making him the first winner of the entire worldwide Idol franchise. His debut single “Anything Is Possible” was released two weeks after the show’s finale and became the fastest-selling debut single in the UK. Below you can see him jumping for joy during Idol‘s first season. Tomorrow – Will gets naked for Judi Dench.
- Continuing the Top 50 Movie Songs Of The 80′s!. we’ve now come to THE TOP TEN MOVIE SONGS OF THE 80′S! At #3 is “Magic” by Olivia Newton-John, from Xanadu
- Olivia’s second biggest hit (behind that “Physical” song), it went a long way (as did the entire soundtrack) toward alleviating the floppiness of Xanadu. It debuted on the chart on May 24, 1980 and spent four weeks at #1 beginning on August 2nd. Here’s the clue for #2 – “Even Lovers Need A Holiday”
- Congrats to
Holdenheart, who was the first to correctly guess that Friday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Coraline
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous movie. Can you name it?
And today’s Briefs are brought to you by… This Guy