Plus “Scientology: The Musical” and Happy Birthday Pandora Boxx
- Birthday shoutouts go to Lily Allen, who is 28, and Pandora Boxx is 41.
- A biopic about Mr. Rogers may be on the way.
- Speaking of biopics, Justin Timberlake has officially signed up to play Casablanca Records co-founder Neil Bogart in Spinning Gold.
- Robbie Rogers is training with the L.A. Galaxy. Could a return to soccer be happening?
- Same-sex marriage will be legal in Rhode Island starting Aug. 1!
- The Daily Beast and Howard Kurz have “parted company” over his lying report about Jason Collins.
- In ratings news, American Idol hit a new Wednesday low, while the premiere of Family Tools (which I couldn’t get through), were … not good.
- Are The Creators Of South Park Bringing A Scientology Musical To Broadway?
- Matt Moore tries to explain about the Grindr thing.
- Below you can see Macklemore & Ryan Lewis talke to Stephen Colbert about homophobia in hip-hop. That’s all well and good, but not knowing who Casey Kasem was is unforgivable.
- And here they are performing “Same Love”
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Sean Maher. In September 2011 Sean publicly came out, and at the same time started a stint as a closeted gay man in the 60′s in the short-lived The Playboy Club (below). Tomorrow – Sean is a superhero and does Shakespeare.
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80′S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80′s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80′s had to offer!
- At #43 is … Taimak. 48-year-old Taimak was just 20 when he starred as Bruce Leroy in the 80′s classic The Last Dragon. He’s worked occasionally on TV and films since then, and has managed to maintain that Glow body … and then some.
- The 100 Greatest Lost Hits Of The 80′s countdown may be over, but every Thursday we’re going to go back and pay tribute to an 80′s tune that should have been a bigger hit. This week let’s pay tribute to Taimak’s The Last Dragon costar Vanity. Her solo career is probably best known for the kitschy semen ode “Pretty Mess,” but I love her 1986 non-hit “Under The Influence,” which peaked at #56 in May 1986. And now she’s speaking in tongues somewhere …
- Congrats to DoctorGhey2013 (Again!), who was the first to correctly guess that Yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Law & Order: SVU.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here’s the cast of a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!