Jeremy Jordan, Cheyenne Jackson, Jonathan Groff and Sierra Boggess in NYC.
- Birthday shoutouts go to Alexander Ludwig , who is 21, and Thelma Houston is 67.
- DJ and producer Peter Rauhofer has lost his battle with brain cancer.
- Ray Harryhausen, special effects pioneer, has died at 92. He was a true film legend, and I think I’ll watch the original Clash Of The Titans in his honor.
- The networks announce their fall schedules next week, and the Cancellation Bear gives The New Normal a 20% – 25% chance of survival, The Carrie Diaries a 10% – 15% chance, and Happy Endings … 0% – 5%. So you’re saying there’s a chance?
- The Last Ship has been picked up to series on TNT and will start airing next year. It stars Eric Dane as the captain of a Navy Destroyer who returns from months of radio silence to find civilization in shambles.
- Dana Delaney introduces Anderson to the wonders of the “Salty Pimp,” from Big Gay Ice Cream.
- Judy Gold rags on him about his family’s summer “cottage.”
- Below you can see Macklmore & Ryan Lewis surprise a fan who was inspired by “Same Love” to volunteer with LGBT homeless youth. Very sweet.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Cheyenne Jackson. Cheyenne made his film debut in Curiosity, but had his biggest film role to date portraying Mark Bingham in 2006′s United 93. During this time he also had memorable turns on TV’s Lipstick Jungle and Ugly Betty. You can see his hot sweaty pics from Attitude below. Tomorrow – A place where nobody dared to go.
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80′S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80′s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80′s had to offer!
- At #40 is … Christopher Durham. 54-year-old Christopher spent three years on the CBS soap Capitol and four years on ABC’s Ryan’s Hope. He also posed for Playgirl (and you can Google it to find more provocative pics).
- Congrats to No One! I am so … so … SCARED that no one was able to correctly guess that Yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Saved By The Bell. But I did enjoy all of the varied responses, especially “giant blue elephant wearing sunglasses.”
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here are characters from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!