Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“The urinal on the left is actually the rebel spy P3PO.”
Thanks to Morgan for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on TBL). Cory Monteith (above, in the background) is 31, Kim Fields is 44, and Emily VanCamp is 27.
- In ratings news, Glee was up for its finale, and Scandal was up big, scoring its best ratings ever.
- Goodbye, Officer Cuddlybear. This was expected since most of the cast have already booked other pilots.
- Towleroad has info and vids about the Kickstarter for The Lavender Scare.
- The Elton John Biopic Rocketman is a go. But who should play Reg? And wasn’t there already a movie titled Rocketman … about someone farting in a space suit? Maybe I imagined it.
- Celebrities read mean tweets about themselves.
- Sad Cat Diary. I’m dealing with the first entry firsthand.
- Below you can see the first trailer for August: Osage County, with Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Ewan McGregor, and many others in the adaptation of the Pulitzer and Tony winning play.
- Below you can see David Sedaris make Jon Stewart completely lose it. Mmm .. frosting!
- Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto at the NYC premiere of Star Trek Into Darkness.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Cheyenne Jackson. “Triple Threat” is an expression thrown around a lot, but it truly does describe Cheyenne. In addition to his film, stage, and TV career, he’s also a recording artist, and late last year released the single and video “Don’t Want To Know,” which features a gaggle of Broadway hunks.
Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80′S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80′s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80′s had to offer!
At #37 is … Bruce Penhall. 56-year-old Bruce (it’s his birthday today) was a two-time World Speedway Motorcycle Champion in 1981 and 1982, but he’s best known (to me) for playing young rookie Bruce on the final season of CHiPs.
- Congrats to DalTXBear , who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Batman. *Actually, it’s come to my attention that richardkiewalker was the first to correctly guess the answer. My apologies to both for the mixup. But DalTXBear, I must strip you of your crown. But if for any reason richardkiewalker cannot complete his reign …
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here are characters from a Famous TV show. Can you name it?
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!