Darren Criss attends FOX 2103 Programming Presentation Post-Party in NYC.
- Birthday shoutouts go to Olly Murs, who is 29, Miranda Cosgrove is 20, and Cate Blanchett is 44.
- Angelina Jolie made a startling announcement today.
- Jinkx Monsoon Performs “Ladies Who Lunch” Live At The GLAAD Media Awards
- Brazil on track for Marriage-Equality.
- In ratings news, last night’s Warehouse 13 was about even with last week’s show.
Help GLAAD end the ban on gay leadership and troops in the Boy Scouts.
- We’ve got more trailers for some upcoming shows. Here’s the trailer for ABC’s Back In The Game, about a woman who moves back home and ends up coaching a kids’ baseball team, filled with rejected players (including one who sings “Born This Way.”)
- Rebel Wilson gets the coveted post-Modern Family slot on ABC with Super Fun Night.
- Now watch (if you dare), the trailer for the Fox comedy Dads, which looks … how can I put this delicately .. god-f*cking-awful.
- Stephen Colbert issues a ThreatDown about the rash of states and countries spreading gay marriage.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Robert Gant. In 2000 Robert starred as Principal Calvin Krupps in the sadly short-lived Popular, which is still the best thing Ryan Murphy has done (below). Tomorrow – Robert joins the cast of a groundbreaking series.
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80′S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80′s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80′s had to offer!
- At #35 is … Corey Hart. 50-year-old Canadian Corey is best known for his 1984 top ten hit “Sunglasses At Night,” but it irks me when he’s called a “one hit wonder” because it’s simply nor true. Actually, “Sunglasses” was not even his biggest hit, that was 1985′s “Never Surrender.” Anyway … I had a thing for Corey’s pout, which you can see in his breakthrough hit.
Here’s your Tasty Two For Tuesday With Matt Bomer. Do you make passes at men who wear glasses?
- Congrats to Kemdon, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Glee.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here are characters from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!